SelfthebluestSelfthebluest

Main Audio Reviews Stats

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs Self NGHH'11 - Cynic vs Self

Flow.

Okay, I feel its about time to clarify this once again, I guarantee Cynic feels the same way, if not, don't hesitate to voice your opinion (Cynic).

This battle was dope. Cynic came mad strong and his flow was smooth for the beat presented. I feel I brought the same to the table.

The beat is like 20 bpm. haha. No Joke. You should not be judging this battle on flow (as Gasmasq stated) If you aren't a double time rapper, or aren't custom to these beats, its nearly impossible to flow on these. I looked back at all Cynic's battles this competition, and I looked back on mine aswell, honestly without being cocky or anything, we had some of the strongest flows, Madflex and Gasmasq aswell. To have a great battle, you need punches, and flow. With a beat slower then shit, its a bit tricky to incorporate a slick and desired flow.

Just my opinion on the beat, the battle, everything. So take it as you will, if you think the flow sucked because two of the competitions best lacked on this beat, thats your opinion. (Its a pretty shitty one)

Judge it fairly, judge it honestly, and Take it for what it is, a battle. (A very slow one)

-PEACE!

NGHH'11 - Self vs Murdaa NGHH'11 - Self vs Murdaa

Weak.

Yea I wish he wouldn't have flaked on this either. I still don't really understand how you can actually break a mic, unless your just careless and stupid with it. But according to Big Red, the kids flaked before. I doubt he woulda won anyway, no offense. The kid was weak.

NGHH'11 - Self vs Steve NGHH'11 - Self vs Steve

Nice.

PigPen - He had a line "acting like you aint white" thats why i said that.

Anyways.

Okay, addressing everyone saying I dont care, and it takes me 2 mins to write my verses...the fact is..it does. I really dont put to much effort in these. I usually spend 3-5 mins on each verse. haha.

By the way, the bandcamp line steve was dope.

NGHH'11 - Em-Hotep vs Self NGHH'11 - Em-Hotep vs Self

Word.

Thanks for the feed yall. peep the album my crew released a little while ago. (definitely plugging it) haha.

-peace

NGHH'11 - Self Hype NGHH'11 - Self Hype

Lolz

Lolz at yall thinking it was written. haha